The Taking

The Taking

16.6M Reads 527K Votes 35 Part Story
LoveScripter By LoveScripter Completed

"Every quarter century, on one night during an eclipse, a beast comes out from the forest to claim his bride. This is called The Taking. He roams door to door searching for the woman whose entire essence calls to him. He will kill, mutilate and destroy everything in his path until he finds his bride. In the past, the townsmen have tried to hunt the creature and kill him, but he is not alone in the woods. He has servants among the shadows to make sure his task is completed. Once he finds her, he changes into a handsome young man and carries her back to the forest where she is never seen by a single human soul ever again."

Celeste believes this so-called "legend" is just some scary fairytale her grandmother made up to scare her. But was she ever wrong when a pair of moonlit eyes stared straight at her through her bedroom window and entered her room. Next thing she knew, she was being carried out the house and into the woods by a half-naked man who called her his. 

Who would have thought? Grandma wasn't crazy after all.

Young Adult novel. Paranormal/Comedy-Romance @2014

  • beautyandthebeast
  • matebond
  • mates
  • pack
BetaAnderson BetaAnderson 3 days ago
whenever my late grandma told me stories.. I believe them 89% bcus I don't think the other 11% is true.. well, if u think there was a monster going rampage at 1927 is true then..
TaeBaby12 TaeBaby12 3 days ago
As an oldest sister, my level of maturity is the least compared to my younger brothers
BetaAnderson BetaAnderson 3 days ago
the white flags + the day + her age + truce = sacrifice 
                              
                              lol
BetaAnderson BetaAnderson 3 days ago
Im sixteen and Im still afraid of sleeping alone or in the dark.. so please do not judge people based on their age..
BetaAnderson BetaAnderson 3 days ago
if this is my mom, my grandma will beat her ass.. and if I was trent, my mom or anyone of my family will beat me.. sometimes, if I didn't do anything wrong, they'll beat me too
BetaAnderson BetaAnderson 3 days ago
"u made a tooty? boiii open a window" that made me cackled..😂😂