Four kingdoms. One Shade. One bastard prince. And one stupid crown.
Naomi Stone: Ambitious, cunning, easily excited, and prone to errors. This Shade has a plan to become the first powerful one to ever exist in Gregon's Land, but the only way to see it through is if she could convince a certain bastard that he needs her more than she needs him.
Judah Locke: Clever, somewhat charming, easily agitated, and harbours a soft spot for food. This half-Shade/bastard prince would do anything to not return to his previous life as a miserable Shade. But when a certain adorable and eager female beats herself up to try and sway him to follow her on a ridiculous journey, he can't help but humour her.
The adventure that these two embark on is one filled with all sorts of wild dangers; from pestering goblins to soul-sucking sorceresses. But one fact is assured, these nitwits might probably start a war.
Highest Rank: #256 in Humor
Awesome cover by @byefromhell ~*
Copyright © 2019. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- CURSED WITHOUT A CROWN
- Gregon's Land
- 00 | The Overseer of Dirt
- 01 | The Ugly Dragon Princess
- 02 | Formulating a Shady Plan
- 03 | The Queer Prince of Oroden
- 04 | Almost There
- 05 | Treason is Relative
- 06 | Teach Me Some Magic
- 07 | Behind the Scenes I; The Infamous Letter
- 08 | Behind the Scenes II; The Oblivious Wielder
- 09 | The Jingles
- 10 | Till We Meet Again, Oh Kingdom of Gold
- 11 | A Moment's Hesitation
- 12 | Behind the Scenes III; The Apple Didn't Fall Far
- 13 | The Beginning Stages of Failure
- 14 | Goodbye, Ravencorff