#2 in Teen Fiction |7/11/19|
#1 in #saynotobullying on |6/06/19|
Most of you have read several novels where a loner or a nerd glams up into a beautiful girl and eventually becomes popular. Why is it so? Cause they had their heart broken by someone whom they loved immensely. Then they catch a popular bad boy's attention and lives happily ever after.
This novel is about an already popular girl named Orabelle Beckett. She has everything. Status, wealth and power and is also known as the QueenBee of Nix-ton High. The QueenBee, who has a crush on Mr. Playboy and is in denial.
Mr. Playboy, also known as Ezio Ambrosia doesn't care about people's feelings at all. He's known to play with girls hearts but what happens when a new girl enters his life?
What happens when Orabelle comes to know about how manipulative that girl is behind her innocent face? Obviously, she decides to make her life a living hell.
Things goes down and something horrible happens which makes Mr. Player snap. He takes away everything from the QueenBee. Her title, her status, her popularity and even her people. He turns her into a loner who has several bullies.
But, what if the former QueenBee has been right throughout?
And here's a fact, "QueenBees have broken hearts too."
WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE.
- P R O L O G U E
- Chapter One: Surprises being Slurprises
- Chapter Two: Jerseys and Confrontations
- Chapter Three: Plans and Outings
- Chapter Four: Orelle and Orabelle
- Chapter Five: Parties and Eavesdropping
- Chapter Six: Texts and Betrayal
- Chapter Seven: Being Framed
- Chapter Eight: S for Slap, S for Slut
- Chapter Nine: Miserable and Haters
- Chapter Ten: Numbness and Unexpected Guests
- Chapter Eleven: Awkwardness and Mission Secret Friendship
- Chapter Twelve: The Act of Pretending and Homeworks
- Chapter Thirteen: Punches and New 'Friend'
- Chapter Fourteen: Tearing Game and The S Word Again
- Chapter Fifteen: Being Blamed
- Chapter Sixteen: Daddy's Girl and Mommy's Ninja
- Chapter Seventeen: Jason Manwhore and Overworking A lot More
- Chapter Eighteen: Drenched In Water and Studying For The Test
- Chapter Nineteen: Talks with Father and Welcoming Fever
- Chapter Twenty: Doing Biology and Mr. Saviour
- Chapter Twenty One: Relaxing Day ft. Mr. Saviour and Marissa
- Chapter Twenty Two: Amazing Welcome and Grade B
- Chapter Twenty Three: Disastrous PE and More New Friends
- Chapter Twenty Four: Being Threatened and Losing Mommy
- Chapter Twenty Five: Hugging father ft. Letting it all Out
- Chapter Twenty Six: Out of Line and Feeling Guilty
- Chapter Twenty Seven: Trying To Apologise and A Date Gone Wrong
- Chapter Twenty Eight: Game Over
- #2 in Teen Fiction!
- Chapter Twenty Nine: Monster in Her Eyes and Change of Feelings
- Chapter Thirty: Starting Fresh and Venting Out
- Chapter Thirty One: Little Group and Little Ship