Let me blow you away with my words.
In writing pieces with a taste for emotional depth instead of plot, and in seeking to explore unconventional concepts and approaches to story-telling, no fandom knowledge is required to appreciate this book.
1. Adaptations of canon events- introduction of OCs, borrowing of world/scene concepts, slight twists of the canon scenes, offering new perspectives from the underrated characters, elaboration/ dramatization of events, parodies, or a mixture of everything!
2. Adaptation of characters - new worlds, alternate universe, X readers, fluff
Do vote and comment arigatou gozaimasu~~
Disclaimer : I do not own any of the characters except for my own OCs but I do own ALL the original content of the book. So please DO NOT PLAGIARISE OR ADAPT MY WORK AS YOUR OWN because I will easily recognize my own voice and concept when I see it. Anyone deemed to be thieving on my ideas will be reported accordingly. Do understand :)
❤️First Place in Short Stories | The Chromatic Awards 2019
- Author's Note
- 1. ADAPTATIONS OF CANON EVENTS
- To Death's Embrace I | The Promised Neverland
- To Death's Embrace II
- How It Feels Like | Gundam 00
- Thank You | Gundam Ironblooded Orphans
- Losing You | Gundam Ironblooded Orphans
- Seat #16 I | Ousama's Game
- Seat #16 II
- Seat #16 III
- 2. ADAPTATIONS OF CHARACTERS INTO NEW SCENARIOS
- Sweet Nightmare | Madara
- Chocolates| Madara