Just how guarded is a heart that's jaded? It's pretty guarded. Imagine a heart that's locked inside an unbreakable safe. The only way in is with a unique key, the same key which is now being destroyed. Impossible right?
It was all simple for Jade, look out for Jade and only Jade. He loved being alone, having control over his space. No presence was better than his solitude. That's until he met Robyn, the new girl on the block. Proving that impossible is just a word when it comes to love.
Warning: If you looking for a love story that has a happy ever after, you've came to the wrong book.
This book contains profanity, heated kissing scenes(not too heated) and certain mature themes.
- Chapter 1, First day at prison
- Chapter 2, What could go wrong?
- Chapter 3, Walking dead
- Chapter 4, Life Can Be Filled With Clichés
- Chapter 5, Just Friends?
- Chapter 6, You Only Live Once
- Chapter 7, What's Life Without Challenges?
- Chapter 8, Listen To Your Gut, It Knows
- Chapter 9, Never Say Never
- Chapter 10, Don't Over Think It
- Chapter 11, Eyes Never Lie
- Chapter 12, When It Rains It Pours
- Chapter 13, Anger Is A Liar
- Chapter 14, Actions Always Have Consequences
- Chapter 15, Trouble In Paradise
- Chapter 16, The Pain We Hide
- Chapter 17, Love Is A Disease
- Chapter 18, Time Waits For No Man
- Chapter 19, The Things We Do For Love
- Chapter 20, Lust Doesn't Last Forever
- Chapter 21, Things Don't Go As Planned
- Chapter 22, Betrayal
- Chapter 23, Damsel In Distress, I Think Not
- Chapter 24, The Aftermath
- Bonus Chapter