Survival is key. The natural instinct and will of man is to survive and without it, mankind will perish and the dead shall inherit the Earth.
A year after the events of ZEDS (Season Two), and much has changed. There has been death, there has been heartache, and there has been (and always will be) zombies.
After several months of self-imposed solitude, Annalise is brought back into the fray. Along with her friends, some old some new, she must once again fight for her very survival.
Cover by @agatharoza
- ZEDS (Season Three)
- Chapter One Part One: Into the Fray
- Chapter One Part Two: Eau du Apocalypse
- Chapter One Part Three: Mega Horde
- Chapter One Part Four: Meat & Eggs
- Chapter One Part Five: A Clutter of Spiders
- Chapter Two Part One: A Plan of Action
- Chapter Two Part Two: To Mount a Rescue
- Chapter Two Part Three: Let's Dance
- Chapter Two Part Four: Dragon Legend
- Chapter Two Part Five: Skaill
- Chapter Three Part One: Blockade
- Chapter Three Part Two: Reconnaissance
- Chapter Three Part Three: One Thing At a Time
- Chapter Three Part Four: The Big Bang
- Chapter Three Part Five: Weapons Aplenty
- Chapter Four Part One: An Old Firm Derby
- Chapter Four Part Two: A Two-Car Convoy
- Chapter Four Part Three: Fair Isle
- Chapter Four Part Four: Floaters
- Chapter Four Part Five: He Sounds Like a Dick
- Chapter Five Part One: Run, Rabbit! Run!