During a visit with another island, the Straw Hats encounter a strange devil fruit user. Upon them attacking, Katsu is transported to another demention.
One where they don't have pirates or devil fruits, where there are different countries run by different governments. Where instead of pirates they have heros, and instead of devil fruits they have quirks.
Everything there is strange, and she just wants to get back to her crew. However, while she is there, she might as well go with the flow right?
She's just a pirate playing hero.
- Chapter 1: An Unfortunate Devil Fruit
- Chapter 2: Just Blending In
- Chapter 3: What the hell is a Quirk?
- Chapter 4: Green Cauliflower
- Chapter 5: I did not get lost on my way to school
- Chapter 6: Quirk Assessment
- Chapter 7:I Discover Walmart at Night
- Chapter 8: Apparently School Sucks
- Chapter 9: Hero Class isn't the Worst
- Chapter 10: I Drown to Prove a Point
- Chapter 11: Mr. Boom Boom Buys Me Food
- Chapter 12: I've Discovered the Cafeteria
- Chapter 13: What's Even Going On?
- Chapter 14: I found a friend!
- Chapter 15: Action First, Thinking Later
- Chapter 16: Heroes Are Dramatic