Much before the events of "Restoration". Maria, originally a demon and a bounty hunter trying to live life the way she wishes. Events comes together, emotions clashes, hatred is known. She would come face to face with the very reason behind her existence. An unforgivable act, and a war led by the Gods themselves. Will, Maria, be able to unravel the mysteries behind her existence? Those strange memories she holds?
"You do not remember do you?"
"You killed my parents! My mother who trusted you!"
"These memories...whose are they?"
"This is truly an unforgivable act...how could I...?"
"I only meant to save her...I did not mean to..."
"If you cannot even grasp the meaning of your existence...then you are better off dead..."
"Remember who you really are, Maria..."
"If we had spoken what we really meant that night...could things have gone differently...?"
What secrets are held in this tale? What lead to Maria becoming an archangel? And if she discovers the truth, what will she really discover?
(This is the second installment of Restoration)
- Copyright Notice
- Author's Notes
- Chapter 1: Those Who Lurk in the Shadows
- Chapter 2: Those Who Carry On
- Chapter 3: Those Who Regret
- Chapter 4: Destined Reunion
- Chapter 5: Where it All Began
- Chapter 6: Clash with the Reaper of Souls, Grimm!
- Chapter 7: The Past Revealed-Clash With the Supreme God, Valor!
- Chapter 8: Awakening
- Chapter 9: After the Rain
- Chapter 10: Olden Days
- Chapter 11: To the Sunken Temple of Nirva
- Chapter 12: Clash with the Forbidden One, Hydra!
- Chapter 13: Those Without Will(Part 1)
- Chapter 13: Those Without Will(Conclusion)
- Chapter 14: What Could Have Been(Part 1)
- Chapter 14: What Could Have Been(Conclusion)
- Chapter 15: Ultima Weapon
- Chapter 16: Big Sis
- Chapter 17: Those Who Are Inferior
- Chapter 18: Eternal Reason
- Chapter 19: Burying The Past-Clash With the Invincible Tyrant, Mythos!
- Chapter 20: Day of Ruin
- Chapter 21: Those Who Seek Forgiveness
- Finale: Deepest Desires-Clash With the Defiler Of Souls, Ultima!
- Promotion of Book 3