Celeste Montgomery is a lot of things in life. She's an only child, a college student with a 4.0 GPA, a good, maybe even great, kid. She is not, however, a hit man. But life is funny, and what was supposed to be a girls night, ends up getting herself kidnapped by men who only wanted to sell her body. However, she's was something they weren't expecting, someone who knew how to put up a fight. Thrust into the world of the mafia, she's expected to become one of the deadliest, if not the deadliest, assassin. And who knows? Maybe she'll find herself become less terrified of her new life, and actually start to enjoy it.
- Chapter One - FML
- Chapter Two - Running in Lingerie
- Chapter Three - Double FML
- Chapter Four - Losing my Marbles Only to Get My Shit Together Again
- Chapter Five - Angelo's Humble Abode
- Chapter Six - An Apology
- Chapter Seven - The Midnight Tradition
- Chapter Eight - Drowning in My Own Thoughts
- Chapter Nine - Life Lessons on Survival
- Chapter Ten - First Contract
- Chapter Eleven - Fool Us Once, Shame on You. Fool Us Twice, Shame on Us.
- Chapter Twelve - Hell
- Chapter Thirteen - Everyone is Built to Break
- Chapter Fourteen - Death Would Be Too Kind To Me
- Chapter Fifteen - Plot Twist