No magic, no time-warps, no mythical creatures, no romance.
Follow five friends who for their first time attend church camp in the mountains of Santa Cruz on the Pacific Coast of California.
They each find themselves inexplicably lost and confused.
The friends must each find themselves, find one another, then find their way back home together.
Help comes from the most unexpected places and in a way they couldn't have imagined.
All of this happens while 'they' are watching!
- Feeling Betrayed by Dad
- Lots of Questions for God
- Selfless or Selfish?
- We Don't Even Know Her Real Name
- Brute Friendship
- Getting Lost One Step at a Time
- Getting Lost One Cookie at a Time
- One of the Bunch Goes Over the Edge
- Too Busy Praising Jesus to Ask What's Wrong
- Place Where Things Can Go Very Wrong
- Beware the Knock at the Door
- More Reasons to Watch What You Eat
- When Your Best Is Not Enough, Sometimes You Die
- Stinking Up the Place
- Deer, er, Train in the Headlights
- Over the Cliff
- Slow Talking Doesn't Equal Stupid
- Unexpected Opportunity Comes Knocking
- Hard to Beat a Mother's Love
- A Different Kind of Butterfly Effect