Prince Julián of Attrais has had the perfect life. It gets even better when on a trip to a neighboring kingdom, he meets princess Veronika, the granddaughter of the king and queen. However, when war erupts because the monarchs of the other kingdoms of Artistica believe that their form of art is better than the rest, they have to team up with the princes and princesses of the other three kingdoms to convince their parents and the rest of the nobility that war isn't necessary, since in the end, they are all Art.
The beautiful cover is made by @Sinadana. Check out her cover shop on the forums. Thank you to my wonderful editor @Athena-Cullen-Reads for all her help with editing Artistica. She truly did an amazing job.
Started: 2 of August 2019
- Chapter 1: The Musical
- Chapter 2: The fight for the biggest ego
- Chapter 3: Angst
- Chapter 4: Not the Only Failure
- Chapter 5: Sense and Separation
- Chapter 6: The Prince's Scheme
- Chapter 7: Practice Makes Perfect
- Chapter 8: Cipher
- Chapter 9: An Intriguing Reunion
- Chapter 10: An Unexpected Affinity
- Chapter 11: I'll be there
- Chapter 12: Dreamscape
- Chapter 13: Farewell
- Chapter 14: Who to Trust?
- Chapter 15: There is no Perfect Leader, Only a True One.
- Chapter 16:Calinda
- Chapter 17: For the Good of the People