When 17-year-old Kevin Price is sent to a home for troubled youth, he expects many things.
He expects adults to treat him like fragile glass, for other kids to be annoying, to be given happy pills. He does not, however, expect to meet... him. Connor McKinley.
This fic does take place in a home for troubled youth, so there will be the talk of many different mental disorders/anxiety/depression/self-harm/eating disorders and also abuse
~ ~ ~ ~
"After a few minutes, Connor broke the silence. "I... You didn't yell at me or tell me to stop..." He started cautiously. Kevin actually let himself let out a gentle laugh. Connor seemed confused by that."
- A/N: Trigger Warning
- Chapter 1 - Kevin, Please...
- Chapter 2 - The Fiery-Headed Boy
- Chapter 3 - Familiarity
- Chapter 4 - Dinner is Served
- Chapter 5 - Hushed Conversations
- Chapter 6 - Whispers in The Night
- Chapter 7 - Storytime's Over
- Chapter 8 - Raindrops
- Chapter 9 - 0:00
- Chapter 10 - "Me Too,"
- Chapter 11 - Happy or Sad? That's a Question With No Answer
- Chapter 12 - Nerves
- Chapter 13 - Visitation Day
- Chapter 14 - Lectures
- Chapter 15 - Lost In The Trees
- Chapter 16 - Reunion
- Chapter 17 - The Calm Before The Storm
- Chapter 18 - The Gazelle (Updated and fixed)
- Chapter 19 - Elbow Noodles and Red Sauce
- Chapter 20 - The Storm