sometimes we fall in love with the wrong people.
and we stay with them,
because we think that our love is enough
to mold them into the person
we want them to be.
it never is. and the inadequacy of your love will hurt you.
you will wonder why you are not enough for the one person
who is more than enough for you.
~~an older book of poetry~~
february 27th 2018-
special thanks to @avadel for the gorgeous cover
hr: #1 in poems 7/22/19
#1 in sadpoems 9/1/19
- the epilogue of a girl i no longer know
- i always had love to blame
- a chance to escape
- citing oedipus
- he said he would never love again
- all the arms that would never feel like yours
- we house beasts who have known beauty
- the lion in the gateway
- our messy love
- get well soon
- it hurts until it doesnt
- your goodbye was telling me that everything dies, even love
- ive been meanimg to say goodbye for some time
- by her side
- was it july or june when we fell in love
- i miss who i was when i was with you
- i shouldve made her dance with me a little longer
- another love poem, but for another
- july 31st + november 9th
- my friends brother
- when will i see you again?
- a long list of things i want
- sole to sole