i think the mind of a writer is like a maze - ever so endless and slightly confusing.
| photo of cover isn't mine. All credit rightfully goes to owner. If you know the owner's name, please do tell me! |
- new girl
- the art of being scared of being alone
- shades of yellow
- The Summer I Disappeared
- pt. 2 | The Summer I Disappeared
- life is short, pita
- old love
- love u till the day the sun dies
- maybe it's time to let the old me die
- i think we care too much
- where is home if not in your arms?
- 1:12 AM
- we've been here, but we haven't
- found a letter i wrote to myself about a year ago i think and woah