There was no kidnapping. No rape. No seven seeds which sealed the deal.
There was freedom. Love. Darkness. Him.
It was raw and real, but even the gods and goddesses can fall out of love and break each other's hearts. And they weren't the exception.
Persephone stole something from Hades-besides his heart-and now is nowhere to be found. Broken hearted, left with a kingdom where chaos reigns, and on a brink of war with his brothers, Hades finds himself trapped in the only place he hates from the bottom of his dead, dark heart-the mortal's world.
Keena wants nothing to do with her family's legacy. She doesn't want to perform, see or even hear about anything that has to do with the dead. She just wants to attend her graduation and live a normal life. Go to college, fall in love, live happily ever after.
Or that's what she thinks until a certain Mr. Tall, dark and... well, a little dead shows up and starts talking nonsense about a certain Secret College of Necromancy. He claims to be Hades, the God of the Underworld and wants her to go with him. Kenna thinks that he's just insane.
But he may not give her a choice, for he desperately needs to return to the Underworld. Turns out he can't do it alone and he may need a little help from a girl who wants nothing to do with the dead.
There's no kidnapping. No rape. No seven seeds which seal the deal.
There's freedom. Love. Darkness. Him.
No, wait. He's been there, done that, and now love's just not on the table for Hades.
But Keena doesn't know that.
Copyright © 2019 A. Stephanie
Cover by @MarahRihaze
- ➹ 1. The Secret College of Necromancy
- ➹ 2. Could this day get any worse?
- ➹ 3. I suck at apologies
- ➹ 4. Craziness takes over him. Again.
- ➹ 5. I can't take it
- ➹ 6. You're that Hades
- ➹ 7. How do you get used to something like this?
- ➹ 8. We thought you had a choice
- ➹ 9. I blame Hades
- ➹ 10. Do gods never grow up?
- ➹ 11. I could ask for anything
- ➹ 12. Boundaries
- ➹ 13. We all break our rules for someone
- ➹ 14. A god is nothing without power
- ➹ 15. A slippery, dangerous road
- ➹ 16. Stupid and irrational things called feelings