For once in your life care about me more, mom.
Emotional abuse, family issues, painful, frustrating and tragic.
I finally decided to open up and speak about the emotional abuse my mother has caused me since I was a young teen. Why I am doing this on a platform like Wattpad, which is a website for sharing storys and writing positive articles ?
Well first of all, freedom of speech is still a thing and writing is my therapy, it get's the heavy baggage off my chest.
And second, I hope someone who reads this will realize they are not the only one going through something similar.
It will help you not feel completely sorrowful.
- My fault.
- When "home" doesn't feel like it anymore
- Family ?
- In the Mind of the Emotionally Abused.
- To go back or not to
- Maybe she doesn't hit you, but..
- mental abuse
- I was not ready to get help
- Children of abusers
- There she is
- Were you ever even alive ?
- My body is not mine
- I Was Born In Hate
- Do not tell me I do not know pain
- I am begging you, stop
- The Girl Who Opened Her Eyes Too Late
- Mommy Issues
- Do you remember it ?