A spate of unrelated murders have hit Washington, leaving the authorities stumped. They are senseless, brutal crimes with no real motive. The only break in the case comes from a psychic with a history of deceptive conduct and an even longer police record. Her insight is continually accurate, leaving Max Crawford no other option, but to listen to her ramblings to solve the crimes. It will affect Max's campaign for revenge against his enemies, but may also ultimately be the defining factor in him achieving it.
Is there something more sinister behind the psychic's questionable motives? Will Max's plan for revenge succeed?
The fourth book in the Max Crawford series.
An exciting ride into a world of murder, intrigue, intuition and betrayal, where everything is never as it seems.
I m hooked. This series is not just interesting but nail biting too. Cant stop reading.
- Chapter 1: A human weapon
- Chapter 2: An invasion at home
- Chapter 3: A familiar name
- Chapter 4: Meeting the charlatan
- Chapter 5: Bye bye Dover
- Chapter 6: A media storm
- Chapter 7: A new headline
- Chapter 8: The vision came true
- Chapter 9: Tension builds
- Chapter 10: Another side to Magnifique
- Chapter 11: Finally seeing Red
- Chapter 12: A flaw was revealed
- Chapter 13: A shift in power
- Chapter 14: Battle of wits
- Chapter 15: Caught Red handed
- Chapter 16: A reluctant informant
- Chapter 17: The axe had fallen
- Chapter 18: Last chance chat
- Chapter 19: All guns blazing
- Chapter 20: A clue finally arose
- Chapter 21: It all made sense
- Chapter 22: A deal signed in pencil
- Chapter 23: What's on the tape?
- Chapter 24: Singing like a bird
- Chapter 25: The final confrontation
- Chapter 26: A long road ahead