Millie is a witch who developed a deep hatred towards Christianity when her daughter was burned at the stake in one of the earliest witch hunts. After years of moving from one town to the next, her deepest desire lands her in the Boleyn household where she has a hand in the conception of Anne Boleyn. In this twisted version of Anne Boleyn's story, Anne is engaged to Thomas Butler and madly in love with Henry Percy. Through heavy manipulation and, of course, MAGIC Millie places Anne in the sights of King Henry VIII, and Anne's life spirals out of control as she deals with the loss of her one true love. Once she comes to terms with losing Henry Percy, Anne decides to go along with Millie's schemes. If she can't have love, then she might as well have power. Millie watches with great pleasure as her greatest desire is fulfilled.
1st place in The Flavoured Awards 2019
1st place in The Summer Awards 2019
1st place in The Moonlight Awards 2019
Cover made by me. :)
*I do not own the images on my cover.*
- I - Millie
- II - Every Girl Has Her Charms
- III - Love, Angst, Heart of Stone
- IV - Scattered
- V: England
- VI - Favours
- VII - Essence of the Moon
- VIII - Engagements, Engagements...Oh, the Boleyn Girls!
- IX - Little Boy Blue
- X - Secret Engagement
- XI - Spells Broken
- XII - Indulgences! Indulgences for Sale!
- XIII - Lady-In-Waiting
- XIV - Queen Catherine of Aragon
- XV - Walking Into Walls.
- XVI - Getting to the King
- XVII - To Bite the Hand that Feeds You
- XVIII - Magical Dusting
- XIX - Dawn of New Beginnings
- XX - Balancing a Broken Heart
- XXI - The Letter
- XXII - Power In The Blood
- XXIII - Checkmate