"She's deadly, but truthfully... nothing has ever made me feel more alive."
Lydia Greystone was only thirteen years old when she became a prisoner of the arc. With her mother floated, her father ruled dead, and her best friend nowhere to be found, she is truly alone in the world. That is until she finds herself on earth at the side of Bellamy Blake the boy with the twisted mind and tainted smile, and sadness in his eyes that could sink a thousand ships.
He could be the end of her, and yet Lyds has never felt more alive.
- Prologue - "They're sending us to earth."
- One - "The rest of your life."
- Two - "Do you trust me now?"
- Three - "I'll protect you."
- Four - "Take it off."
- Five - "There is no one like you."
- Six - "She was never yours."
- Seven - "Don't say a word."
- Eight - "May we meet again, John Murphy."
- Nine - "There's nowhere I'd rather be."
- Ten- "You're a bad combination."
- Eleven - "Please don't let her die."
- Twelve - "I did it for you."
- Thirteen - "I came back for you."
- Fourteen - "The only person I want to kiss is you."
- Fifteen - "You're mine."
- Sixteen - "The way you love Bellamy."
- Seventeen - "He slept with someone else"
- Eighteen - "You broke her heart!
- Nineteen - "I'll always come back to you, Bell..."
- Twenty - "I loved him, and now he's dead."
- Twenty One - "Welcome to Mount Weather."
- Twenty Two - "You'll never love her like me."
- Twenty Three - "Whenever you're ready..."
- Twenty Four - "I love you Bell, I never said it back..."
- Twenty Five - "That's my girl."
- Twenty Six - "Don't push me away again..."