As a little girl I loved Indiana Jones, not Harrison Ford, no, Indy. I dreamed about one day exploring ancient temples just like him.
Now, as an adult, many say I am a real life Indiana Jones. I'm an archaeologist with a masters degree in Cultural Heritage who works in museums and goes to excavations. I've seen the temples, held the skulls, encountered the creeps who only want the treasure, and yes, IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM.
But I'm not Indy, I'm no hero, no finder of priceless treasures; I'm just one person in a team of amazing experts who's job it is to try and uncover the truth about our past.
And these are my stories.
🎖2019 Watty Award winner Non-fiction
🎖#1 in autobiography 11-09-2019
- Intro: Debunking The Myths
- Sooo, maybe I should explain some things
- That Time I Got Human Bone In My Eye
- Mummies And Kittens
- That Time A Mummy Stole My Heart
- That Time I Was Accused Of Being An Illuminati
- That Time We Got Locked Up With A Creep
- That Time I Dragged A Nurse To A Haunted Castle
- That Time I Found 400-year-old Wine
- That Time Someone Tried To Break Into A House With Archaeologists
- That Time I Wasn't Allowed On An Excavation
- That Time I Took An Archaeologist To An Art Auction
- That Time We Brought Pirates To Our Treasure
- That Time A Woman Drew Me Like One Of Her French Girls
- That Time I Was Told To Show Some Respect To A Human
- That Time We Were Trapped In A Sunken Ship
- We All Have An Archaeologist Within
- That Time I Was Ready to Bury A Student
- An Archaeological Halloween Contest
- That Time I Told The Tragedy Of A Colleague
- Winners of the Archaeological Halloween Contest
- That Time I Got A Lift From An Angel
- That Time I Lived Like A Medieval Peasant For A Week
- That Time I Was Told To Become A Housewife
- That Time I Spend Christmas Eve In A Train
- That Time I Almost Quit Archaeology