✨Ranked #1 Asian & #1 Filipino Teen Fiction! ✨
He fished out the sapphire ring and blew off the pie crumbs. "Layla Monroe, there are a million ways to be happy in this world, but for me... a life with you is the only way. Will you marry me?"
Layla's jaw dropped as she took in the sight of him holding her Lola's delicate silver band. For a fleeting moment, she was swept away by the sweet simplicity of his proposal.
So much so that she almost forgot it was all just a ruse.
What sounds like the plot of a dime-store "Sex and the City" spinoff is actually Layla's agenda for December. Add in a stunning Washington backdrop and it's a recipe for the perfect winter holiday.
Also 'on paper': A decade's worth of hand-written letters exchanged with All-American, blond beefcake Luke Casey. Layla needed an escape from her meddlesome mother and her cheating ex-boyfriend and a visit to her friend Luke's hometown for Christmas seemed like the perfect getaway. But after ten years of long distance friendship, Layla has no idea what to expect when she finally sees her pen pal in the (stupidly handsome) flesh.
What she absolutely did NOT expect: A tangled web of secrets, lies and ancient Filipino mysticism with herself woven into the center.
* 🍸 💍*
"This is like nothing I've ever read. Pete's humor and personality LEAP off the page. And the passionate scenes..... whoa, I'm in love."
"I'm up at 4 am thinking about Melting Love. You started it slow and built it up into something no one would ever expect. I can't get enough-- I must know what happens next!" --Icy_Temper
"This book has me at the edge of my seat- majorly. I'm so invested in the love story but there's so much more mystical storyline I'm sitting here trying to figure out what is going to happen next. What is Layla? What else can she do? MORE PLEASE!" -CarolineGlam
- Chapter 1- Biting the Bullet
- Chapter 2- Pork Adobo and Angst
- Chapter 3- Red Heads and Rage Fits
- Chapter 4- A Tylenol PM and a Plan
- Chapter 5- Phone Calls and Forearms
- Chapter 6- Pete, Not A Casey
- Chapter 7- Schemes and Surprises
- Chapter 8- Conversations and a Cottage
- Chapter 9- Gravy Boats and Grudges
- Chapter 10- Coffee and Cameras
- Chapter 11- Halibut and.... Halibut.
- Chapter 12- Crowds and Cable Knits
- Chapter 13- Diners and Dizzying Views
- Chapter 14- Chats and Cheers
- Chapter 15- Jack Daniels and Judgement
- Chapter 16- Bus Stops and Babes
- Chapter 17- Key Lime and Kisses
- Chapter 18- Pictures and Plane Paul
- Chapter 19- Proposals and Prying Eyes
- Chapter 20- Poker and Prodding
- Chapter 21- Hissy Fits and Flushes
- Chapter 22- Hot Tubs and Heart-to-Hearts
- Chapter 23- Notes and Nerves
- Chapter 24- Castles and Crazies
- Chapter 25- Broken Homes and Broken Phones
- Chapter 26- Spaghetti and Sarah
- Chapter 27- Three for Three
- Chapter 28- Gifts and Goodbyes
- Chapter 29- Livy and Leverage
- Chapter 30- Confessions and Correspondence
- Chapter 31- Spying and Stakes
- Chapter 32- Skylights and Scares
- Chapter 33- Galas and Gowns
- Chapter 34- Champagne and Smith Tower
- Chapter 35- Feelings and Fire
- Chapter 36- Control and Competitions
- [Spoiler-Free Fun] 📷🗻 Layla's Seattle Scrapbook
- Chapter 37- Realizations and Runaways
- Chapter 38- Graveyards and Gravel
- Chapter 39- Fighting and Fate
- Chapter 40- Catalysts and Confusion
- Chapter 41- Betrayals and Broken Trust
- Chapter 42- Memories and Mentions
- Chapter 43- Layla and Lives of Quiet Desperation
- Chapter 44- Eight Hours, Two People, One Soaring Escape
- Chapter 45- [MATURE] Melting and More Part 1
- Chapter 46- [MATURE] Melting and More Part 2
- Chapter 47- Research and Resistance
- Chapter 48- The End, and The Beginning