Freya Turner is a woman whom men admire only from afar. She might seem beautiful to them but a successful woman is sometimes difficult to handle.
Romeo Bennett, rugged, tattooed and utterly gorgeous, enters her life unexpectedly and leaves exactly like that, without a trace.
Five years later, Freya has a business empire which has enough employees to handle it and that way she can finally take a long vacation.
The start of her traveling bucket list wasn't really meant to lead her to the man who she had wanted all along; the man who had disappeared after completely mesmerising her.
But there he was, looking all the more beautiful. Romeo had brought something that other men could never bring to Freya.
He brought Love.
- Chapter 1: He admires the Skin
- Chapter 2: He Didn't Leave Her Thoughts
- Chapter 3: She Goes on a Date
- Chapter 4: She gets a Sweet Dish
- Chapter 5: She is ready for her Dream
- Chapter 6: He Never Forgot Her
- Chapter 7: She wants a Tattoo
- Chapter 8: He Understands her Tattoo
- Chapter 9: He Creates Art on her Skin
- Chapter 10: He tastes Heaven
- Chapter 11: She is ready to Leave
- Chapter 12: He brought Love