A file. A boy. A criminal. An illegal medical lab.
All is not what it seems when young rebel, Butch, decides to make a run for it with his criminal file. There is just one problem... he grabbed the wrong file and now he is wanted by the police. On a single chance encounter with the brother he hates so much, Butch never expected his plans to return the stolen file to go so wrong.
In this intriguing coming-of-age story, filled with spots of humor and riddled with mystery, will Butch make it out or be running from everything bad for the rest of his life?
To find out, come on a thrilling journey and follow Butch as he tries to solve the greatest mystery know to mankind.
Updates randomly, but frequently because I don't know when inspiration strikes. Follow me for notifications on new chapter arrivals.
Warning: This story does contain mild-moderate course language and some graphic violence as a means to portray characters.
- Chapter 1 - Stolen Things are Always the Best
- Chapter 2 - Katrina
- Chapter 3 - Impossible Circumstances
- Chapter 4 - A Car Chase Gone Wrong
- Chapter 5 - Jack
- Chapter 6 - Fear Does Strange Things
- Chapter 7 - Artistic Talent
- Chapter 8 - Just a Little Solid
- Chapter 9 - Grannies and Cops
- Chapter 10 - Don't Insult Old People
- Chapter 11 - The Doomed are Always Doomed
- Chapter 12 - A Karaoke Loving Bikie
- Chapter 13 - Hippies Not Kippies
- Chapter 14 - Pirates Don't Sail, They Ride
- Chapter 15 - Demonised Disney Princesses
- An Imperfect Sketch
- Chapter 16 - The Ultimate Game of Retrieve the File