What would you do if Fate was your worst enemy?
In a world full of normal people there is a select group that have the power to change fates. Once discovered they must join the Society and accept whatever assignments they are given, no exceptions. Of course there will always be someone who disagrees, but not for long. These people are abhorred by the Society and are branded as rogues, a danger to everything they strive to protect.
Samantha Lewis - Recruited by the Society of Fatelists at a young age, is destined for great things. Everything is going according to plan until she meets her next assignment, Scott Burns and things derail pretty quickly.
Nothing is black and white any more. Not sure who she can trust she has to rely on her instincts, which can be quite erratic at the best of times.
Before she knows it she is running for her life, hoping her fate won't lead her to Death's door.
Rules of Fate twists and turns through a series of events as you follow Sam's journey to discover her own fate, begging the question can Fatelists change their own fate or are they completely doomed from the start?
- Chapter 1 - Welcome to my life
- Chapter 2 - As normal as it gets
- Chapter 3 - Things are looking up!
- Chapter 4 - Sometimes things don't go to plan.
- Chapter 5 - Learning on the job
- Chapter 6 Seriously?
- Chapter 7 - Odd events
- Chapter 8 - We have a problem!
- Chapter 9 -It's getting weirder
- Chapter 10 - It just gets worse
- Chapter 11 - Confessing
- Chapter 12 - Road trip!
- Chapter 13 - Still undercover
- Chapter 14 - Weird stuff
- Chapter - 15 Too Laid Back
- Chapter 16 - I hate surprises.
- Chapter 17 - Where are we?
- Chapter 18 - When the weather changes...
- Chapter 19 - You have to change with it