Welcome to Wixton, Alabama -- where the dead don't stay dead for very long.
After an old face returns, Valerie Parway's secrets will be exposed and she will be forced to pick sides. Oddly enough, the devil has offered Valerie a reprieve for her and her friends as war becomes inevitable.
Unfortunately, the devil also casts a new burden on her and after a bad breakup, she becomes even more vulnerable. Could a human be the answer to all her problems?
She must decide for herself if she will save her own town or let it crumble. Things certainly won't be easy for the witch as the lines between right and wrong become ever so blurred.
Neither her new boyfriend or magic will be enough to protect her anymore from a certain dark leader's own hidden agenda...
Book 3 in the Devil's Witch series.
Book 8 in The Hallowed Universe.
Ongoing (updates weekly)
Cover designed by @gentlefiend.
- Watch of the Wicked (Devil's Witch Book 3)
- Chapter 1-Giggles and Goodbyes
- Chapter 2-The Devil's Vision
- Chapter 3-The Rotten Egg
- Chapter 4-A Familiar's Fear
- Chapter 5-Three Witches
- Chapter 6-Bait for a Snake
- Chapter 7-Beneath the Golden Hill
- Chapter 8-The Witching Hour
- Chapter 9-Reformation
- Chapter 10-Land of Nightmares
- Chapter 11-The Return
- Chapter 12-Shared Snack
- Chapter 13-The Visitor
- Chapter 14-Possessed
- Chapter 15-Friendly Feud
- Chapter 16-A Fresh Start
- Chapter 17-Poor Farmer's Dream
- Chapter 18-Knock on Wood
- Chapter 19-Screaming Souls
- Chapter 20-Tractor Man
- Chapter 21-Summer Camp
- Chapter 22-Revival
- Chapter 23-Playing Pretend
- Chapter 24-Triggered
- Chapter 25-Smitten Snake
- Chapter 26-Out of the Woodwork
- Chapter 27-The Hunt
- Chapter 28-Unexpected Company
- Chapter 29-The Pool
- Chapter 30-Babysitters
- Chapter 31-Departure
- Author's Note