Nova Jones's world is growing more and more complicated. Not only is her mother obsessed with Kombucha, kick-boxing and calories; her brother appears to have morphed into some kind of a video-game-addicted android. To add insult to injury, Nova is pretty sure that Bryan, her stepfather, is having an affair.
Factor in that mac and cheese is her spirit animal, her best friend is stunningly gorgeous, and her grades are, well, mediocre at best, and Nova isn't exactly a barrel of fun.
When her mom decides to take a job as a fitness instructor at one of BC's most popular dude ranches, Nova is horrified. A ranch? WIth horses? Singalongs? Cowboys? And, what the hell, a new school to boot? Come on! Just how much chaos is one fifteen-year-old expected to endure in a single year?
Updates every Thursday.
- Chapter 1 - Super Nova?
- Chapter 2 - Evening Constitutional
- Chapter 3 - Normal
- Chapter 4 - Guilt Flowers
- Chapter 5 - Retail Therapy
- Chapter 6 - Dickwad
- Chapter 7 - Still Life with Urinal Pucks
- Chapter 8 - You're Going Down
- Chapter 9 - Sweet Potato Porn
- Chapter 10 - White Rabbits and Apple Pie
- Chapter 11 - Bomb Dropping
- Chapter 12 - Fashion Savvy
- Chapter 13 - Goose Liver and Rottweilers
- Chapter 14 - The Godfather vs the Dancing Frog
- Chapter 15 - The Hitching Post
- Chapter 16 - FML