"Whatcha thinkin about Pone?" Johnny asked.
How perfect your eyes are. How perfect you are, even if you have all of your perfect scars. How whenever you see me, your eyes dance. How much I want to say this to you, but I can't because I don't even know why I'm thinking it.
I realized as I was fantasizing, I was staring right at Johnny. "How fine you look, even though you almost got burned in a fire." I said. I hope that didn't come out wrong. I assumed it did, since Johnny's face went a light shade of pink.
"T-thanks, Ponyboy. You're lookin pretty good yourself, but when does that change?"
•all characters belong to S.E Hinton•
•self-harm warnings will be held•
- Chapter 1- The Fire That Burnt Down The Chruch
- Chapter 2- Feelings
- Chapter 3- The Worst Way Possible
- Chapter 4- Thank You
- Chapter 5- Savior
- Chapter 6- Just The Beginning...
- Chapter 7- Confessions
- Chapter 8- Shocker
- Chapter 9- Sneaky
- Chapter 10- Danger
- Chapter 11- Lies, Lies, and Lies
- Chapter 12- Possible Forgiveness?
- Chapter 13- Hell
- Chapter 14- Movie Night
- Chapter 15- Caught
- Chapter 16- Ouch
- Chapter 17- Couples
- Chapter 18- Stranger Danger
- Chapter 19- A Date
- Chaoter 20- Abuse
- Chapter 21- Devastation
- Chapter 22- News
- Chapter 23- Heartbreak
- Chapter 24- The Worst Day Of Our Lives
- Chapter 25- Getting Over
- Chapter 26- Gifts
- Chapger 27- Lies & Amusement Park Rides
- Chapter 28- Mentally Wounded