Note: A bug was triggered which caused this book to be split into two books. Check my profile for the first part. I kept the split part untitled. I've send a ticket to resolve this issue without having to delete reads, comments, and votes of either part if I try to fix it manually.
Also, this book is completed, but because of the bug, I refrained from marking it as complete.
"Why are my hands getting warmer?"
As far as Alicia was concerned, she was the daughter of a rich businessman attending high school.
Then, she feels off and at the same time, she's not.
One week later, her best friend brought her to another world(s).
This is Alicia Bell's tale.
This is an original novel that I wrote and not some WN translation although it took inspirations from Japanese Light Novels.
Wizards of the Otherworldly Court is a story about the Otherworldly Court, an inter-dimensional (or world-hopping, you get the idea) organization made up of people of all ages, gender, race from many parallel or different worlds. They are granted magical powers (though they did not call it magic) and called themselves 'Court Wizards'.
They are tasked to watch over the many worlds they come across (though most primarily dealt with their homeworld) and stepping into these worlds on 'missions' to preserve the 'life' of said worlds in the shadows.
However, these missions partially or even fully oppose their nature, personal interests, and ideals. Yet, most of the Court Wizards are aware and willing to complete even the most depraved missions that would shatter their reality regardless, either growing or regressing because of it.
Chapter 14.1 pending rewrite.
Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 15, 18 rewritten. Chapter 10 minor revision done. Chapter 16.1.5 revised and reindexed as Chapter 16.1.S. Chapter 18 split into 18.1 and 18.2.
2nd place winner in the Star Gazing Awards fantasy category in 2020.
Cross-posted with WordPress site and RoyalRoad.
- Interlude 2: School Life 1
- Chapter 13.3: Problems of the Conglomerate - Conflict
- Chapter 13.4: Problems of the Conglomerate - Conflict
- Interlude 3: Bunch of Experiments 1
- Interlude 4: Friends
- Chapter 13.5: Problems of the Conglomerate - Conflict
- Chapter 13.6: Problems of the Conglomerate - Conflict
- Chapter 13.7: Problems of the Conglomerate - Climax
- Chapter 13: Problems of the Conglomerate Interlude - of the Dark Guardian's Day
- Chapter 14.1: Adventures in Manegia - Beginnings
- Chapter 14.2: Adventures in Manegia - Complication and Conflict
- Chapter 14.3: Adventures in Manegia - Conflict
- Chapter 14.4: Adventures in Manegia - Conclusion
- Chapter 15: Because of a Promise
- Chapter 16.1: New Steps - Initiation
- Chapter 16.1.S: Scientific Law and Fantasy Law, and Maneg
- Chapter 16.2: New Steps - Biwharls
- Chapter 16.3: New Steps - Of Pirates and Invasions
- Chapter 16.4: New Steps - The Contract
- Chapter 16 Extra 1: Of the Defense Against Laegar - Prelude
- Chapter 16 Extra 2: Of the Defense Against Laegar - Happenstance
- Chapter 16 Extra 3: Of the Defense Against Laegar - Dual Eye
- Chapter 16 Extra 4: Of the Defense Against Laegar -Third
- Chapter 17.1: Fighting the Demon Lord in the Shadows - Brief
- Chapter 17.2: Fighting the Demon Lord in the Shadows - Phase 1
- Chapter 17.3: Fighting the Demon Lord in the Shadows - Phase 1 After, a Barbecue
- Chapter 17.4: Fighting the Demon Lord in the Shadows - Phase 2, Sabotage
- Chapter 17 Extra 1: Phase ???, Assassination
- Chapter 18.1: The Wanderer - Encounter
- Chapter 18.2: The Wanderer - Heartfelt Cry
- (Preview) Stories of the Otherworldly Court: Rosalie the Seamstress
- Chapter 19.1: A Ritual to Be Grounded - Brief
- Chapter 19.2: A Ritual to Be Grounded - Contact
- Chapter 19.3: A Ritual to Be Grounded - Chasing
- Chapter 19.4: A Ritual to Be Grounded - Astonishment
- Chapter 19 Extra 1: The End of a Different Story
- Chapter 19.5: A Ritual to Be Grounded - War of the Princes and Nobles Epilogue
- Chapter 20.1: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Prelude
- Chapter 20.2: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Arguments
- Chapter 20.3: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Entering
- Chapter 20.4.1: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Confronting First Half
- Chapter 20.4.2: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Confronting Second Quarter
- Chapter 20.4.3: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Confronting Final Quarter
- Chapter 20.5: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Continuing
- Chapter 20.6: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Infiltration
- Chapter 20.7: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Vague Orders
- Chapter 20.8: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Power of Ignorance
- Chapter 20.9: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Firefight
- Chapter 20.10: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Breaking
- Chapter 20.11: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Passivity
- Chapter 20.12: The Awoken Dream to Test the Heart - Recollection
- (Final) Chapter 21.1: The Choice - Contemplation
- (Final) Chapter 21.2: The Choice - Advice
- (Final) Chapter 21.3: The Choice - Rin's Resolve
- (Final) Chapter 21.4: The Choice - I Decided
- Interlude 5: Bunch of Experiments 2
- Post Chapter: Modules
- Five, Twenty-three, and Twenty-nine Years Story out now