On the surface Erika Lima has it all - a successful career, money, glamour, and gorgeous men. But Erika Lima is deeply troubled. After losing her soulmate not once, but twice, she is broken by regret and looking everyday for confirmation that she's still worthy of love. That search usually starts in the bedroom, and then ends in another bad relationship.
One day, on her way to work and fresh from her latest poor decision that she called "boyfriend," she encounters the reserved architect Adrian Esslingen. He's everything she isn't, and everything her last two boyfriends weren't - content and put together. But will this architect want someone that personifies "fixer-upper?" In spite of herself and despite her past, Erika makes a go for him and hopes that her plans meet his approval. It's her last chance to renovate her life, or else she'll wind up in another gut job.
- Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins
- Chapter 2: Rebound and Regrets
- Chapter 3 - Cajun la Pine
- Chapter 4: Seafood and Snogging
- Chapter 5: Candied Seals
- Chapter 6 - Suntan Express
- Chapter 7 - Beach Confessions
- Chapter 8 - Roller Coaster of Emotions
- Chapter 9 - Flight of Feeling
- Chapter 10: One Month Later
- Chapter 11 - Destination Despair
- Chapter 12 - Reunion
- Chapter 13 - A Wurst Case Scenario