"Well, it's not every day that someone shoots another person in the foot on their first mission."
"Hey! He asked for it!"
"I don't doubt it. But you don't strike me as someone to be violent."
"Well, you don't know me that well so you can't make that call yet can you?"
He shook his head.
"But I will tell you this. I love making a good threat," I said, grinning.
20-year-old Calista (Cal) Reid is the firstborn daughter to Malcolm Reid, the second most feared gang leader in the world. She's been taught everything she needs to know about being a gang leader. Except how to be married off to the most feared gang leader.
Aston King is the most feared gang leader in the world. He's known for his coldhearted and merciless ways. Those traits are what makes him the most feared gang leader. His good looks and playboy ways also make him the most desirable. He has any girl he wants right at his fingertips.
But what happens when he strikes a deal with Cal's father and they're forced to marry? Will they fall in love? Will Cal be able to tame the savage beast? Will Aston let his walls down for Cal?
- Belonging to the Leader
- Meet the Cast!!
- Chapter I: Maybe We Can Nope Out Of This Situation
- Chapter II: Lectures
- Chapter III: Why Do I Do This?
- Chapter IV: "Don't Steal My Pizza!"
- Chapter V: You Caught Me Singing On Broadway
- Chapter VI: He's Like A Hot Greek God
- Chapter VII: Hey One Question: What The Hell?!
- Chapter VIII: Breakfast at Tiffany's
- Chapter IX: An Offer I Could Definitely Refuse
- Chapter X: I'll Die At Dinner
- Chapter XI: Welcome Back To Talking With The Dead
- Chapter XII: You Won't Believe This False Hope
- Chapter XIII: Don't Call Me Princess
- Chapter XIV: Important Information: He's Actually Impressed
- Chapter XV: People Have So Much Faith In Me
- Chapter XVI: Where's My Epic Background Music?
- Chapter XVII: The Broken Ribs Poked My Lungs
- XVIII: When People Won't Listen, Shoot At Their Legs
- XIX: I'm Not Legally Required To Do This
- Chapter XX: Lots And Lots Of Tears Were Shed
- Chapter XXI: I'm Fine, I Swear
- Chapter XXII: Somebody Once Told Me The World Was Gonna Kill Me
- Chapter XXIII: Ariana Grande Who?
- Chapter XXIV: Shiz Nuggets
- Chapter XXV: I Was Wrapped In A Tarp.
- Chapter XXVI: What A Tantrum Throwing Asshole
- Chapter XXVII: There's I In Justice League
- Chapter XXVIII: Bazinga in the Ball Pit
- Chapter XXIX: Okay Time To Be Serious
- Chapter XXX: T Is For Trauma
- Chapter XXXI: Let's Have Some Fun In Abusement Park
- Chapter XXXII: Stabby Stabby
- Chapter XXXIII: I Cheated Death and He Wants A Divorce
- NOT AN UPDATE: PLEASE READ
- Chapter XXXIV: I Love My Friends