Marly Elliott is kind, sincere and humble. That makes her a perfect medic for the Liverpool F.C. team.
Despite starting over in the city with the Mersey river, there are grievous reasons behind her move to Liverpool.
Just when everything seemed fine, a person of her past emerged whom she would never wanted to see again in her life.
Can she hide her troubled past and finally be happy after all what happened?
How long can she get through without it being noticed that she is not okay?
And how long does a certain player of the club need until he figures out what is going on with their new medic?
- ⁰ | characters, music, information
- ¹ | the sun will rise and we will try again
- ² | first patients
- ³ | i can see it in your eyes
- ⁴ | fourfiveseconds
- ⁵ | regeneration
- ⁶ | you don't know the half of the abuse
- ⁷ | our hometown's in the dark
- ⁸ | your mind's in disturbia
- ⁹ | matchmaker f.c.
- ¹⁰ | what now
- ¹¹ | kun
- ¹² | desperado
- ¹³ | amsterdam
- ¹⁴ | do i wanna know ?