Tahro Akagi shouldn't live in two worlds at once.
Yet he couldn't stop the magic that made him set foot in the lands of his favourite book. Not when he needed a place to belong and found it among the characters he cherished in the continent of Saishuu Riku. And not when he has to save them from the fate told in its pages.
But if a butterfly's wings can bring thunderstorms, then his every breath is another flap as it flies, his every heartbeat a danger to those around him.
Unwittingly, he plunges too deep into the conspiracy of a witch biding her time against the continent. When tensions rise between the ministers of Saishuu Riku, and children are kidnapped by a man with butterfly-patterned knives, Tahro knows he's changed too much. Events that should happen don't, and his new friends are caught in a crossfire he wants no part in.
But if one of the kidnapped children is his friend, can he choose between her and the rest of the world?
Blurb courtesy of @catlegis.
I will be updating every Friday.
- Prologue (Don't Skip Please)- A Letter to Youka
- 1.1- The Book which Split Me in Two
- 1.2- The Book which Split Me in Two
- 1.3- The Book which Split Me in Two
- 2.1- Battles while Solving Maths
- 2.2- Battles while Solving Maths
- 3.1- A Horse Ride to the Village of Trees
- 3.2- A Horse Ride to the Village of Trees
- 3.3- A Horse Ride to the Village of Trees
- 4.1- The Man Wrapped in a Scarf
- 4.2- The Man Wrapped in a Scarf
- 5.1- Inside The Crystal-Glass Dome
- Character Art!