Want to learn about time travel, but don't want to read a stuffy textbook? Here's your answer! In this guidebook written by our mysterious "Author", you will have a good laugh, maybe shed a tear or two, and learn what NOT to do when time traveling.
The misfortunes of an amateur time traveler written in the form a a witty guidebook.
- Rule 1: Do Not Play With Mysterious Pens
- Rule 2: Do Not Pet Stray Dogs
- Rule 3: Sarcasm Is Not Always Appreciated
- Rule 4: Always Watch Your Step
- Rule 5: Don't Scream
- Rule 6: One Key At A Time
- Rule 7: Don't Gamble With Time
- Rule 8: Expect The Unexpected
- Rule 9: Be Careful Where You Place Your Trust...