Sans. Or Classic, as Ink calls him. He's a skeleton, and a popular one at that. He's known throughout the underground as the pun loving, playful, happy older brother of Papyrus. But, really, he's a tired, depressed, anxiety-filled skele with PTSD (from the resets of course). His AU is normal, filled with normal cheer and hope for the monster race.
Fell. Quite the opposite of his original counterpart. He's known around his AU as the brother (or 'pet') of Papyrus, the captain of the Royal Guard. He is known to be full of anxiety, always trying to make people think he's not weak, when all he wants is for there to be a day where people aren't trying to kill him. All he wants is a safe home, where he isn't beat for being weak.
So, when they wake up in each other's AU's, what will happen?
⚠️ Undertale, Underfell, and any other AU's or art I use in this book is not mine! They belong to their rightful owners! ⚠️
- Chapter 1: Wake Up
- Chapter 2: Crying and Confusion
- Chapter 3: Meeting the others and Frisk (Pt 1)
- Chapter 4: Meeting the others and Frisk (Pt 2)
- Chapter 5: The Journal
- Chapter 6: UNIVERSE?!
- Chapter 7: Getting Away
- Chapter 8: Hello..?
- Chapter 9: Home
- *Flashbacks* (Part 1)
- *Flashbacks* (Part 2)
- Chapter 10: Coffee
- Chapter 11: Waterfall
- 4th of July SPECIAL!
- Chapter 12: The Beginning of the Pacifist Route
- Chapter 13: Cooking with Paps
- Chapter 14: The Call
- Chapter 15: Finally, the Surface!
- Chapter 16: I call it SleepyTime Tea and Cuddles!
- Chapter: The Capital! Or, the way to it at least..
- Chapter 18: Grillby's