"From maiden's vows a weary soul resides,
to Olympus it shall rise,
a hero's broken soul must submit,
in order to end his battered rift,
heartache must not prevail,
for in the end it will end with maiden's veil,
through crossroads the two souls must choose,
and make sure that the pit will loose."
Percy Jackson never looked back. But, when his true love dies, things change.
The gods force him-unwillingly-into godhood, and he's having a hard time coming to terms with it.
When a maiden goddess and a hero are forced to come together, will true love eventually bloom? Or will they be tied together for eternity-in misery?
After all, misery just loves company.
(Cover art is not mine, nor are the Percy Jackson characters. The plot, however, is my own.)
- Important! Please read!
- Love, War, Death- Wait, WHAT?!
- Godhood, Immortality, and Wounds
- The Crushing Reality Of All This
- I'm Disappointed in You
- Losing Myself is Destroying Me
- Arranged to be Wed
- Wedding Planning With the Gods (Part 1)
- Sup? Author's Note for Ya'll
- Wedding Planning With the Gods (Part 2)
- Wedding Planning With the Gods (Final Part: 3)
- Also, I got tagged-
- A Godly Wedding - Artemis
- PJO Watty Awards/2K Reads
- A Godly Wedding - Percy