His blade, pointless, yet to sentence the guilty. Ghen is cursed, his right arm now a black phantom limb, his right eye robbed of sight, has phased his daughter into a cold and deep sleep of nonexistence.
But after an unexpected betrayal, under the orders of his own king, Ghen now firmly believes of the legend, known as the Host of the Curse. For within the east, the being is rumoured to exist on a mysterious island. An island riddled in ruin, blight lives amongst the darkness. And steeped in shadows lies the skull of an immortal dragon named Panamex. Together, they venture through the island's desolate world, in hopes of breaking the curse, to awaken Ayu, and free her from the binds of her sleep.
New bodies have formed, the sun lost in a shroud, and the curse riddled of uncertainty. Discover an island rippled of shadows and darkness, lost light, and a secret, which will plunge life into the depths of reality and revelation.
- Chapter 1: Accursed Arrival
- Chapter 2: The Black Door
- Chapter 3: The Gift of Light (Editing)
- Chapter 4: Idols in Ruin (Editing)
- Chapter 5: The Black Executioner (Editing)
- Chapter 6: Nobody (Editing)
- Chapter 7: Reveal in the Dark (Editing)
- Chapter 8: The False Kings (Editing)
- Chapter 9: Whole of Shadows
- Chapter 11: Bones of the Past (Rewriting)
- Chapter 12: Blood and Light (Rewriting)
- Chapter 12: The Creation (Rewriting)
- Chapter 13: The Hidden Father (Rewriting)
- Chapter 14: The Rest of Our Days (Rewriting)
- THE END