After being kicked out of her own dorm by her roommate, Bailey Underwood has no choice but to relocate on the boarding school's campus. Unfortunately, that means she has to take the only available space - which is in the boys' building, and involves her having to share with the reigning bad boy of the school, Chase Gold. Now, this nerdy bookworm is trapped in the midst of a testosterone-infested waste land, and must spend the rest of the year rooming with who appears to be a heartless jerk. Will Bailey survive, or will she crack under the pressure?
[ reached romance #14 on 06/24/2015 ]
[ reached humor #43 on 08/21/2014 ]
[ amazing cover by @rippedsleeves_ ]
- The Girl in the Boys' Dorms - Author's Note and Summary
- Chapter One: I never thought I'd be trapped in a testosterone-riddled hell.
- Chapter Two: Bailey, the wild animal in the boys' building zoo. Lucky, lucky me.
- Chapter Three: With a face like that, you'd think he was an angel.
- Chapter Four: What goes around, comes around. If only it had gone around first.
- Chapter Five: I never was a pageant girl, but there's always Miss Congeniality.
- Chapter Six: An old wild card, and a new one, what a beautiful family reunion.
- Chapter Seven: I'd take inexperienced nun over wild slut any day.
- Chapter Eight: Who needs a campaign when you have a hot roommate?
- Chapter Nine: Nerd meets player; sparks. Nerd meets second nerd; explosions.
- Chapter Ten: Pumpkins and zoo animals - what a wonderful couple we make.
- Chapter Eleven: With every awkward touch, my heart goes thump, thump, thump.
- Chapter Twelve: Even fake girlfriends like to know secrets.
- Chapter Thirteen: Once a conceited jerk, always a conceited jerk.
- Chapter Fourteen: Well, when in Rome... but the problem is, I'm in New York.
- Chapter Fifteen: You and me, together, in a romantic place... Yeah, awkward.
- Chapter Sixteen: It's never fun to be the middle kid.
- Chapter Seventeen: Wilted lettuce and Bella stories... a perfect first date.
- Chapter Eighteen: Somewhere underneath all the arrogance, is a heart.
- Chapter Nineteen: Iced tea doesn't make for great hair conditioner.
- Chapter Twenty: Any moment is the perfect moment when I'm with you.
- Chapter Twenty-One: For future reference, a warning would be nice.
- Chapter Twenty-Two: You never thought I was anything more than a nerd.
- Chapter Twenty-Three: These broken shards of my selfish, hypocritical heart...
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Find my secrets, hold them close, and keep them.
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Only idiots get stuck in love triangles.
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Theories should be limited to science class.
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Hypocrisy has become a talent of mine.
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Never take a crazy person at face value.
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: Seven billion people on this planet, and I'm here with you.
- Chapter Thirty: Sometimes you make the world stop.