He murdered everything in his path, including half of the men from her region. A disagreeable and murderous tyrant was not only hearsay, lady Beatrice Compton had seen it for herself. His reputation spoke for him and more.
Yet to end his raid of her people and the death of many, her father was buying peace with a wedding.
Her marriage to him.
Tyrant was a word all too kind for a man who murdered his own siblings to be king, while his father lay on his death bed.
Being the only child of Earl Compton, Beatrice was more than her people's only hope, she was their only answer to kill the tyrant crown prince before his father died and he became king. They trained her in secret to kill him and she hated him enough to pay attention to every last word.
Otherwise, Crown Prince Hermann Wolfgang would consume them all.
- Chapter 1~ Barbarian grandeur
- Chapter 2 ~ Caged like an animal
- Chapter 3 ~ Excellence in monstrosity
- Chapter 4 ~ Hermann, the myth
- Chapter 5- Teaching moment
- Chapter 6 ~ What's expected of a lady
- Chapter 7 ~ Beggers and Choosers
- Chapter 8 ~ Enemy Of The Crown
- Chapter 9 ~ Tyrant
- Chapter 10 ~ Crossing a line
- Chapter 11 ~ Regretful End (unedited)
- Chapter 12 ~ What do we do to thieves?
- Chapter 13 ~ The reality of life
- Chapter 14 ~ The death of innocence
- Chapter 15 ~ Making an enemy
- Chapter 16 ~ Justified Indignation
- Chapter 17 ~ Life is about choices
- Chapter 18 ~ A monster at hand
- Chapter 19 ~ Agitation and ugly names
- Chapter 20 ~ A gentle face with a sharp tongue
- Chapter 21~ Nefarious Means
- Chapter 22 ~ The Wicked Man for her nightmares
- Chapter 23 ~ Price to Pay
- Chapter 24 ~ False heroism
- Chapter 25~ Injured and Drowsy
- Chapter 26 ~ The truth of reality
- Chapter 27~ Embraces and Belief