"We are nothing alike. He's hard and I'm soft. He's worldly and refined and I'm...well, me. I'm a human and he's...not. He's fire and I'm water. Wait, maybe I'm not water. Maybe I'm gasoline because when we're together, we combust."
A successful career, a soul mate to grow old with, a happy, drama-free life - that's all Layla ever dreamed of. Is that too much to ask? Yes, yes it is, especially when she encounters a possessive lycan who won't leave her alone. She's convinced that he's obsessed but then maybe he's not the only one. Throw in meddling parents - hers, a jealous ex- his, and a chemistry that can light the whole world on fire - theirs. Oh, what a girl to do?
"Run, and I will catch you. Fight me and I will take pleasure in possessing you," he whispers. "I will ravish you and devour you. My lycan is clawing to get out to claim you. Defy me, I dare you."
Important to note: The last five chapters are only available in Inkitt.
- Chapter I - Different Worlds
- Chapter II - Double Date
- Chapter III - Deep Trouble
- Chapter IV - Superhero Panties
- Chapter V - Not a Date Date
- Chapter VI - Choices Choices
- Chapter VII - Royal Family
- Chapter VIII - My family
- Chapter IX - My Job
- Chapter X - Caveman
- Chapter XI - Marking of a Sexy Troll
- Chapter XII - The Awakening
- Chapter XIII - Lady Archer
- Chapter XIV - Cute Things
- Chapter XV - Lord Archer
- Chapter XVI - The Best Friend
- Chapter XVII - The Serpent