"It's okay to feel alone, lost, and empty.
For everything that's lonely finds its company.
Everything lost is meant to be found
And everything empty eventually gets filled.
So see it like this,
Think about all the terrible times you have lived through,
And think about how they, too, have passed.
You're a survivor
And you have to go through hell to find heaven.
The same way you must break in order to find yourself whole again."
[RAFAEL WAITHE x OC x JED - love triangle]
- part one
- 1 | part of the pack
- 2| bet of a lifetime
- 3 | sometimes you just need to loosen up
- 4 | sometimes bad ideas happen
- 5 | live and learn
- 6 | things don't always go as planned
- 7 | burn the truth
- 8 | magic scales and dragon tales
- 9 | foster kids
- 10 | a new hope
- 11 | broken rules
- 12 | gargoyle kings? is this riverdale?
- 13 | category five hurricane of toxic masculinity
- 14 | not your neighborhood friendly spider-man
- 15 | not your average damsels in distress
- 16 | junk ball leads to junk feelings
- 17 | star night star bright
- 18 | pride not prize
- 19 | all hail the werewolf princess
- 20 | a moment of peace
- 21 | not a wave, a tsunami
- 22 | key words and conflicting feelings
- 23 | peter-pan and the lost girls
- 24 | zombieland
- 25 | the haunting of the wolf pack
- 26 | one sick joke
- 27 | the next right thing
- 28 | hit me with your best shot
- 29 | a dream is not always a wish your heart makes
- 31 | nightmare on salvatore street
- 32 | unofficial member of the pack
- 33 | super squad 2.0
- 34 | super squad assemble!
- 35 | happy pills or truth serum
- 36 | following the wolf law
- 37 | it's a mad world
- 38 | map to treasure isle
- 39 | slight change of plans
- 40 | brooding but helpful
- 41 | not everything is easy in the big easy