𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮
Matthew Jenkins and Alexander Montgomery have always been rivals, spitting insults at each other at every given chance. That is until a teacher declares Alex as Matt's tutor and everything changes.
"Why did they let you tutor me if you're such a trouble maker?"
"Because they thought you would change me. Which... they weren't wrong."
This is a boy x boy story so if that's not for you, I suggest you leave. Any hateful comments left on this story will be reported and deleted, and you will be blocked. Thank you.
𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴.
Copyright © 2019
All rights go to @Riddikulus_Ravenclaw on Wattpad. This story must not be rewritten, reproduced or reformed unless given permission by the author.
- Author's note
- Character profiles
- Chapter one: Surprise chemistry tutor
- Chapter two: Assholes in art
- Chapter three: Mamma
- Chapter four: Session one
- Chapter five: Lucy Chung
- Chapter six: 24-hour café
- Chapter seven: Look, dude, I'm sorry
- Chapter eight: Spaghetti is Italian
- Chapter nine: Alex's mystery crush
- Chapter ten: One step out the closet
- Chapter eleven: Fantasies coming alive
- Chapter twelve: This is just odd
- Chapter thirteen: This shall be fun
- Chapter fourteen: Shut your cakehole
- Chapter fifteen: Is this a drunken joke?
- Chapter sixteen: It wasn't a joke
- Chapter seventeen: This is boring
- Chapter eighteen: The second step out the closet
- Chapter nineteen: The effects of dirty dreams
- Chapter twenty: Not giving a crap
- Chapter twenty-one: I don't want to feel like this
- Chapter twenty-two: Fuck you
- Chapter twenty-three: How does it feel?
- Chapter twenty-four: I need your help
- Chapter twenty-five: The absence of parental love
- Chapter twenty-six: Welcome to the family
- Chapter twenty-seven (SC): Is this what it feels like?
- Chapter twenty-eight: Let me love you
- Chapter twenty-nine: Every step of the way
- Chapter thirty: We're sorry
- Chapter thirty-one: Fake support? I don't care
- Chapter thirty-two (SC): Growing up & other ways to mature
- Chapter thirty-three: Driving home to Alex
- Chapter thirty-four: Are you in love?