Mortals meeting the one the only Percabeth

Mortals meeting the one the only Percabeth

362K Reads 9.1K Votes 37 Part Story
WuerdGirl/Emily B. By WuerdGirl Updated Jul 29, 2014

Mortals meeting Percabeth

Uhmm... Down in Tartarus... Maybe you and Octavian can get together.
- - May 05
Maybe if you look for other guys and don't go  only for someone because his looking, then, maybe, you will have your happy ending, but that's only a 1% probability of that happen, the other 99% is 
                              
                              IN TARTARUS
Smashed? I'm sorry author but I couldn't help but laugh at that 😂😂😂
Sry bout that Wise Girl but your gonna have to sit in Percy's lap because that seat is infected with slut
TO TARTARUS WITH YOU
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              ___________________________________
                                                            💥BOOM💥
mickey_2375 mickey_2375 Jun 06
Maybe ur happy ending is down in Tartarus in the river Cocytus (made up of misery)