Not only has Kelsey decided to spend Christmas with her mom, whom she hasn't seen in almost eight months, but she decides to take her movie star boyfriend, Ethan, and flamboyant diva bestie, Becca, to Idaho as well. But the worst part is that she will be in charge of the family dinner.
As Ethan and Becca try to fit in with Kelsey's overbearing Filipino family, Kelsey tries to make amends with her mom...and not crumble under the weight of Christmas dinner. She hopes that bringing Christmas from L.A. will bind her family closer together instead of pushing them further away, but when everything goes hilariously wrong, she has second thoughts.
- Author's Note
- chapter one: christmas flights from l.a.
- chapter two: the long way home
- chapter three: the magic goose
- chapter four: once upon a midnight clear
- chapter five: snowballs and snowfalls
- chapter six: the biggest meal of the year
- chapter seven: christmas eve and making up
- chapter eight: let it snow!