(*COMPLETED*) (*Editing For Wattys2019*)
When Sir Torryn Roderick shares a passionate kiss with a pretty village wench he doesn't know that the young woman is a actually a lady. He is more shocked to discover that she is betrothed to another man. Soon Torryn learns that the so called gentleman who is to be her groom is not what he seems and Torryn valiantly vows to protect the fair lady, risking his own life.
Lady Elyssande Durand was taught to be content with whatever came her way and her betrothal was one such matter. Ladies were not supposed to feel what she felt until a Welsh knight showed her unbridled passion one chance night. But she cannot dare to dishonor her vow knowing that the repercussions could be catastrophic for everyone involved - herself, her family and the man with whom she knows she is fast falling in love.
- Chapter 1: A Chance Encounter
- Chapter 2: A Chaste Kiss
- Chapter 3: Night of Contemplations
- Chapter 4: The Wench's Deception
- Chapter 5: Some Revelations
- Chapter 6: Some Confrontations
- Chapter 7: The Lady's Beguilement
- Chapter 8: A Fateful Melee
- Chapter 9: A Dishonorable Charge
- Chapter 10: The Welshman's Wedding