A girl called Leila, is someone who cannot cry or laugh, or show any emotions since she had seen her parents' ghostly white and lifeless, dead bodies in their living-room. She was only five.
Not even a tear had fallen down her cheek, not once did her eyes well up. Not once did she look away from her mother's glazed eyes, and not once did she force herself to look away from her father's pale, dead face. Not once did she ask anyone that what it means where her parents were gone.
She was in shock. And worst of all, she saw it all happen. That man who had murdered her parents, she saw him; those insane blue eyes.
Even after eleven long years she has never cried for someone, laughed with a friend ... she's broken. Like a doll that cannot express her emotions. She pretends to be like everyone else, she wants to be like a normal girl but it's not really her when she can't even cry, giggle, or be angry. She is numb from the inside. And she refuses to feel anything and face reality.
So what happens when a new guy makes an entrance at her school? Can he make her love again? Can he make her cry again? Can he make her smile?
(THIS IS PART OF THE "DarkFairytale" COLLECTION WHICH IS IN NO WAY RELATED WITH THE REST OF THE BOOKS IN THIS COLLECTION.)
Stocks Used for Cover Credits;
1. Eyelashes: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Eyelash-Brushes-95345061
2. Female Model: Miranda Hedman, mirish.deviantart.com
3. Male Model: http://graphicpastock.deviantart.com/art/Grey-Shirt2-297543657?q=favby%3APsychosomatic-Psyche%2F1086012&qo=305
4. Background: http://desideriasp-stock.deviantart.com/art/Premade-Building-129322815?q=favby%3APsychosomatic-Psyche%2F1086012&qo=275
5. Background: http://e-dinaphotoart.deviantart.com/art/Premade-BG-Abstract-199683717?q=favby%3APsychosomatic-Psyche%2F1086012&qo=189