It's not Eliot's fault that the lady keeps showing up at their Boston pub to stare at him with admiring eyes. But she's scaring away Leverage's justifiably nervous clients and Nate has had it -- it's not Eliot's fault, but now it's Eliot's responsibility to get rid of her. What should he do when the lady he's trying to dissuade becomes the woman he wants to put his hands on? And then what should he do when she becomes Leverage's newest client?
My attempt at giving Eliot a Happily Ever After...
I'll be posting every Tuesday and Friday.
- Chapter 1: You Know Better, Babe, Than To Look At It Like That
- Chapter 2: You Know Better, Babe, Than To Talk To It Like That
- Chapter 3: Don't Give It A Hand, Offer It A Soul (Honey, Make This Easy)
- Chapter 4: Leave It To The Land, This Is What It Knows
- Chapter 5: Honey, That's How It Sleeps
- Chapter 6: Don't Let It In With No Intention To Keep It
- Chapter 7: Jesus Christ, Don't Be Kind To It
- Chapter 8: You Know Better, Babe, Than To Smile At Me Like That
- Chapter 9: You Know Better, Babe, Than To Hold Me Like That
- Chapter 10: I Know Who I Am When I'm Alone