Kris suddenly learns he is not in control of his body after he wakes up to see his SOUL in a cage, and a knife in his hand. He also realizes part of his past is missing. It's all just bits and pieces. He thinks someone may be in control of his body. But when people in the town slowly go missing, he thinks he may have done it. Should he ask for help, or leave everyone in the dark? (Kris is a boy in this story) Also, sorry if this is horrible and it doesn't have a cover. I apologize. It's a work in progress.
(Cover is not mine)
Started: November 25, 2018
Discontinued: December 17, 2018
- Chapter 1: What Happened?
- Chapter 2: Noelle's Secret
- Chapter 3: Feelings Admitted
- Chapter 4: Finding a Way
- Chapter 5: The Brighter Side of Things
- Chapter 6: Weird Feelings
- Chapter 7: Stop
- A/N: First Vote/100 reads!!!!
- Chapter 8: It's Kill or Be Killed
- Another A/N! Woo!!!
- Chapter 9: Into Darkness
- Chapter 10: The Slip-Up
- Chapter 11: Guilt, and a New Adventure
- Special Ask Chapter No One Submitted Any Asks To Part One
- Chapter 12: Supposed to be Lucky
- Chapter 13: Worries
- Chapter 13 1/2: The Start of Something
- Chapter 14: A New Adventure Awaits