"You and I both know that any girl would kill to be in your position, with me, right now." He smirks, knowing that what he's said is completely and utterly true.
Lea Wilson and River Parker don't mix; they don't like the same things, their lives are majorly different. But, what if these two people who are least expected to spend time with each other are doing exactly that? And, not only at school but at home as well.
After Lea's house falls apart due to a termite infestation, the Wilson's are invited to stay at an old family friend's mansion of a house. The family friend also happens to be River's father.
I'll give you time to digest that information.
Yes, you're right. The sarcastic nerd and the egotistical heart-throb live under the same roof and encounter a series of events that make the two do something they didn't think would happen. They grow closer, and closer, and closer, until...well, you'll have to find that out for yourself.
Follow them through their adventures of falling in love, getting their hearts broken, and learning lessons that explain there is more to life than they have ever imagined.
Strong Language & Mild Sexual Imagery.
◊ The book trailer to the side is made by @starsandsky
◊ The book cover is made by @LightningStorms
- Mr. Popular and I (Overview)
- Chapter One - Officially Homeless
- Chapter Two - The Parkers
- Chapter Three - The Dickhead
- Chapter Four - School's a Bitch
- Chapter Five - Fast Driving
- Chapter Six - Romeo & Juliet
- Chapter Seven - Clumsy
- Chapter Eight - Party Rockers...Or Not
- Chapter Nine - No Bad Intention
- Chapter Ten - River The 'Shepherd'
- Chapter Eleven - Explaining The Story
- Chapter Twelve - Hold Me In Your Arms
- Chapter Thirteen - Home Alone (Part 1)
- Chapter Fourteen - Home Alone (Part 2)
- Chapter Fifteen - Home Alone (Part 3)
- Chapter Sixteen - Unfortunate
- Chapter Seventeen - Not The First To Know
- Chapter Eighteen - Hope and Hospitals
- Chapter Nineteen - 'Yum'
- Chapter Twenty - Pure Bliss
- Chapter Twenty-One - Mistakes
- Chapter Twenty-Two - Homewrecker
- Chapter Twenty-Three - Guilty
- Chapter Twenty-Four - Don't Drag Her Into This
- Chapter Twenty-Five - A Small Confession
- Chapter Twenty-Six - Change
- Chapter Twenty-Seven - Apologies
- Chapter Twenty-Eight - Good Luck
- Chapter Twenty-Nine - It's Complicated
- Chapter Thirty - Milkshakes
- Chapter Thirty-One - Unexplained Anger
- Chapter Thirty-Two - A Question
- Chapter Thirty-Three - Trust
- Chapter Thirty-Four - Graceland (Part 1)
- Chapter Thirty-Five - Graceland (Part 2)
- Chapter Thirty-Six - Problems
- Chapter Thirty-Seven - Forgotten
- Chapter Thirty-Eight - Love
- Chapter Thirty-Nine - Courage
- Chapter Forty - She's So Perfect
- Chapter Forty-One - Ruined Friendship
- Chapter Forty-Two - Make Her Proud (Part 1)
- Chapter Forty-Three - Make Her Proud (Part 2)
- Chapter Forty-Four - Nick
- Chapter Forty-Five - Gunshot
- Chapter Forty-Six - The Colour Red
- Chapter Forty-Seven - The Party
- Chapter Forty-Eight - Blood Family
- Chapter Forty-Nine - Together
- Published in French!