This was written when I was eleven years old and recently had a few more chapters added to it, but due to work, school, and other projects I'm working on, this story has been put on hold.
Georgia is a host - someone who was given a monitor at birth in order to be able to absorb everyone's unpleasant emotions. Sick and tired of having to deal with everyone's appalling feelings, Georgia rips out her monitor, is taken away for evaluation, and is assigned a second host to help her deal with the people in her community causing her distress.
- Need to be Needed
- My House in The Middle of Nowhere
- Felicia Stewart
- The Arrest
- The Room At Night
- The Other Host
- The Intelligence of Turkeys
- The Attack
- The Day He Came Back
- The Moment of Giving Up That Gave Us A Horrible Idea
- Locked Up
- Sorry, Georgie, I Can't Elope With You
- Something Extraordinary
- 20 pounds? Are you calling me fat?