Zhang Ye was originally a mundane college graduate with aspiring dreams to become a star, but unfortunately has below average looks and height. However one day, he woke up and suddenly found himself in a parallel world!
It's like the same world, but wait a minute...many brands, celebrities and even famous works from his world changed and are gone in this new world!
Armed with the profound literary knowledge of his previous world and a heaven-defying Game Ring that gives him magical items, stats and skills, Zhang Ye embarks on a journey to pursue his life-long dream of becoming famous!
Follow Zhang Ye as he takes the new world by storm, one plagiarized piece at a time, to hilarious reactions!
IT IS NOT MY WORK!!!!!! I want just shre with you one of my favorite online book. I also saw that some people try also to do the same thing and stop.......I swear that I will finish this book for your sake!!!
The cover is also not my work.
Nothing is my work!!!!!
- Prologue: I Want To Be a Star!
- Chapter 1: The World After Being Altered!
- Chapter 2: I Can Save?
- Chapter 3: Les Intervieweurs Abasourdis!
- Chapter 4: A "The Song of the Stormy Petrel" to Shock the Masses!
- Chapter 5: Being Hired!
- Chapter 6: Laundry Day!
- Chapter 7: First Day of Work
- Chapter 8: Trying the "Unlucky Sticker"!
- Chapter 9: The extremely unlucky Tian Bin!
- Chapter 10: 'Ghost Blows Out the Light' is Born!
- Chapter 11: Having His Own Program!
- Chapter 12: Tidal-like Good Comments from Listeners!
- Chapter 13: The Listenership Rating for the Program Explodes!
- Chapter 14: A late-night Segment has Actually Turned Popular!
- Chapter 15: Opening a Treasure Chest Again!
- Chapter 16: The Door Opened!
- Chapter 17: Little Zhang, Quickly Run!
- Chapter 18: The Channel's Number One Girl Doesn't Acknowledge Him!
- Chapter 19: Someone Wants to Commit Suicide During a Live Broadcast! At night.
- Chapter 20: That "The Furthest Distance in the World" Poem
- Chapter 21: The Person Who can Cure a Cultured Youth is Another Cultured Youth
- Chapter 22: Appearing on the Newspapers!
- Chapter 23: Becoming Slightly Famous!
- Chapter 24: Giving You Another Poem!
- Chapter 25: There are Advertising Sponsors!
- Chapter 26: Encountering a tough problem!
- Chapter 27: Getting a Big Prize in the Lottery!
- Chapter 28: An Amazing Unscripted Performance!
- Chapter 29: What is Your Most Expensive Dish Here?
- Chapter 30: The War Of Words On Weibo!
- Chapter 31: Every Cursibg Sentences Is Classic !
- Chapter 34: The Popularity Gained from Cursing!
- Chapter 35: I Guess I Should Write a Self-reflective Essay!
- Chapter 36: Rejecting the Leader!
- Chapter 37:Hosting a New Segment!
- Chapter 38: The Legendary Jinx!
- Chapter 39: My Segment Will Not Go Off-air!
- Chapter 40: Zhang Ye narrates "Snow White"!
- Chapter 41:Today, it"s "The Emperor"s New Clothes"!
- Chapter 42: Fairytale Essay Competition!
- Chapter 43: Zhang Ye"s Troll Fan Army!
- Chapter 44: Deserving of First Place!
- Chapter 45: An Insane Listenership Count!
- Chapter 46: Will it really not be axed?
- Chapter 47: The Serialization of "The Wizard of Oz"!
- Chapter 48:Another Crazy Surge in the Listenership Rating!
- Chapter 49: The Parents Are Revolting!
- Chapter 50: The Program Won"t Be Axed!
- 51: Blank